Back by popular demand, 50 First Dates Galway takes place at The Skeff Late Bar this March.
We will match couples based on what they are looking for in a partner, their interests, hobbies, age profiles and provide them with the setting and tools which may lead to igniting a spark.
Couples will be greeted by our host with a complimentary drink before getting to know their date over a delicious 3-course meal.
So if you are single and would like to enjoy dinner, cocktails and meet somebody new – why not apply?
We will match 25 couples and hopefully Cupid will strike.
If you know a single friend or family member, why not encourage them to apply?
Simply apply below – it only takes a few minutes.
We look forward to hosting you and this year we welcome other local sponsors who have kindly come on board with this event.
All applicants will be assessed at the sole discretion for their suitability to be matched. There will be no right of appeal against any decisions taken by us.
Unfortunately due to the uncertainty of the amount of applications we receive, we can only guarantee to contact you if matched.
By submitting an application form, you confirm that you meet the following requirements :
- You are over 18 years of age.
- You are a permanent legal resident in Ireland
- You do not currently have a criminal record and/or have never been convicted of a crime.
- Any information you provide is truthful,complete and accurate and not misleading.
- All personal date will be kept secure and be held in accordance with Data Protection Act 2012.
- You acknowledge and agree that neither The Skeff or our sponsors shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, claim or disappointment suffered by you in connection with your participation with 50 First Dates.